Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A blog falls in the forest

A busier-than-expected final weeks of school have hampered my blogging efforts. Plus, in the struggle to find an audience, I've been less than motivated. I did, however, come up with a brilliant ontological question. Here goes:

What audio recording - one song, one version - have you heard the most in your lifetime?

Caveats:
-Live performances of the recording by the artist count - covers by other bands do not
-Karaoke does not count
-Church songs like "Amazing Grace" do not count unless you've heard a particular recording especially
-Partial replays of the recording count, like in a TV commercial or a movie

My friends and I came up with a lot of good ones, but here was mine:

-Bing Crosby's version of White Christmas

I'm not sure I can back this up, but between Holiday Inn and 27 Christmases, I think I might be close. Comments are for your good ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home